Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween

"Halloween is fast approaching. The day when parents encourage little boys to dress like little girls, and little girls to dress like whores, and go door to door brow-beating hardworking Americans into giving them free food. Well, you know what? We've lost the true meaning of Halloween: fear. Halloween is that magical day of the year when a child is told their grandmother's a demon, who's been feeding them rat casserole with a crunchy garnish of their own scabs." --Sue's Corner

This Halloween was great for me! It started on Thursday, when my roommates got together a big group of friends and decided to go to Nightmare on 13th in SLC. I was super scared to go, but they dragged me along (literally...Jenna had a death grip on my arm) and I went. I just about peed my pants and screamed like a banshee, but it was somewhat fun at the same time :) If you're into haunted houses and the like, I definitely recommend this one. It's worth the money; it's a large haunted house that takes a while to get through and it's really well done...and they even take 2 pictures for you and you get them for free.

Lewis and I were scared out of our minds



We all went to Denny's afterward to soothe our nerves :)

Friday we didn't do too much, just went costume shopping at DI and the like. On Saturday, Kassie and I went up to Utah State in Logan to go see Suessical the Musical that our friend Belen had a lead in...she was so good, as usual!! We got to see a whole bunch of old friends from high school which was fun.


After we got back from Logan, Kass and I got our nerd on and went to a couple parties, then went back to her apartment and watched a movie. A couple other friends of ours came up around 2 and we went outside and talked for about an hour...and that concluded the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment