Monday, October 11, 2010

Temples

So this last week has been one of the craziest since I've been here, and this coming week promises to be even worse! But I really like always having something to do here, as opposed to my senior year when I would just sit around on my butt saying "Mooooomm.....I'm boooooredd!!". Now it's quite the opposite. There's so much to do here that I want to do it all and I can't! Oh well. It's fun.
This past weekend was great though, I went to the Payson vs. Salem game on Friday night and saw some old buddies from high school which was fabulous. Saturday I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with Kassie, Nicole (not to be confused with NiKole), Alena, and Brianne. It was SO SO SO nice to go to the temple after such a hectic week....stepping into the temple just was so relaxing....ahhh.... :) After doing baptisms, we went up to Salt Lake and walked around Temple Square a little bit, and then went to the Gateway Mall to get food and just chill. Great girl's day out.




No comments:

Post a Comment